Since my friend has decided to become vegan, we’re depending more and more on Chocolate Covered Katie’s recipes. As we were cooking our way through, we came across these little balls of joy, seriously, you have to try these!
Raw Cookie Dough (makes about 5-6 balls)
- 80g pitted dates (scant 2/3 cup)
- handful of chocolate chips
- 30g cashews (1/4 cup) (Or another nut. Try almonds!)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- tiny pinch of salt (can be omitted)
Blend the dates, cashews, salt, and vanilla. (CCK likes SunMaid dates, I used some from Trader Joes) You can either blend the chocolate with the other ingredients or chop it separately, then mix the pieces into the dough. Make bars, balls, or shapes of whatever size you feel.